The Canary Islands ports provide a convenient supply option for vessels trading between Europe, Africa and the Americas.
Peninsula has been an active physical supplier since 1998 and is able to supply vessels across Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Granadilla. Deliveries can be arranged either by ex-pipe or by barge. The presence of a ship agency and underwater services business in the Canaries completes Peninsula’s maritime services offering and a local team of experienced traders also offer advice on port optionality and delivery method as well as providing a reselling service into African ports.
Las Palmas & Tenerife
- 20 years’ experience trading in Las Palmas /Santa Cruz de Tenerife / Granadilla.
- All grades of bunkers are offered in the ports.
- The company offers options to deliver in Las Palmas&Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Peninsula has a local office in Las Palmas with a team of 2 people only doing cargo operations.
- We offer ship agency services.
- Trading activities for Africa are also carried out from Las Palmas.