THE PENINSULA SAILING TEAM
The Peninsula Petroleum sailing team, skippered by John Bassadone, competes at the highest level internationally.
RC44 Championship Tour
Well known on the GP42 circuit, the John Bassadone owned and skippered Peninsula Petroleum Sailing Team joined the RC44 Championship Tour for the first time at the 2010 RC44 World Championships in Puerto Calero, Lanzarote.
Just like the company it represents, Peninsula’s sailing team is experienced and ambitious. RC44 World Championship winners in 2012 and Cascais Cup winners in 2014 are two major honours that show they have the talent to match and John Bassadone continues to drive the team forward under the tactical guidance of Italian sailing legend, Vasco Vascotto.
- John Bassadone (GBR) - Owner/ Driver
- Vasco Vascotto (ITA) - Tactician
- Mikel Pasabant Quintian (ESP) - Grinder
- Oliver Gongora (ESP) - Trimmer
- German Panel (ARG) - Trimmer
- Miguel Jauregui (ESP) - Piano
- Robin Imaz (ESP) - Technical Engineer
- Pablo Rosano (ESP)